We believe strongly in supporting the communities we serve and conserving the environment we live in . To do this we…..
- contribute a portion of our profits to local non-profit organizations.
- support local scholars and athletes with funds for books, childcare, or travel for events.
- offer non-profit organizations free links on our website.
- listen to you, our clients. If there is an organization that needs help, please ask about what we can do.
- use recycled paper products for all printing, including business cards, letterhead, envelops, printer paper; use recycled print cartridges; recycle our used cartridges; use recycled plastic products; and did you know you can even purchase recycled paper clips?? Ask us for more information.
- work from home offices to reduce the amount of emmissions and decrease the amount of traffic due to commuters.
- some of our closers also have taken this one step further, in driving electric based hybrid autos.
We contribute and support the following organizations:
- The YMCA Campaign for Kids
- Volunteer Frederick
- The National Arbor Day Foundation
- Frederick Community College
- National Resource Defense Council
- National Public Radio
- Blue Ridge Center for Environmental Stewardship
- The MET (Maryland Ensemble Theatre)
- Friends of Blackwater
- GCAT Swim Team, Savannah, GA
- North Carolina Coastal Federation